The Bell Tents
The Forest Pitches
- The forest tent pitches are in set glades within the woods.
- For added seclusion try our Faraway tent pitches, set apart from the main campsite area.
- Our Eco Campers have exclusive access to the 600-acre woodland on the Estate.
- Each pitch & bell tent has it's own fire-pit and campfire.
- There are stunning views from our hilltop pitches.
- This really is off-grid camping in the woods.
Miles of Forest Tracks
- The campsite is on the edge of a 600 acre wood in a 2000 acre private estate.
- Our Eco Campers have exclusive access to the woodland.
- Miles of Forest Rides to walk and cycle along.
- Great mountain biking in a beautiful woodland setting.
- British wildlife abounds, including deer, owl, rabbits, foxes, badgers, hawks and more.
Gather Around the Campfire in Sussex
- The open fires are designed as places for people to come together, cook food, swap stories, toast marshmallows and relax.
- Campfires encourage you to meet new friends and renew old acquaintances
- Re-establish the lost art of conversation or bring out your guitar for a campfire singalong.
- After dark, watch fire TV - the best show in the campsite.
The Custom Built Eco Toilets
- The campsite has six water points with mains water to drink
- Our five eco toilets include a set of lovely custom-built compost loos on wheels
- These toilets are hand-made from oak
- We also have four flushing toilets as well (for those who prefer them!)
- All of our compost loos just use a handful of sawdust
- In years to come we will have some lovely fertiliser for the trees